Join our team.
Lead Dog’s technicians perform cleaning, washing and other various activities. Through the use of low and high pressure pumps, employees are trained to complete our services within standards.
Employee will receive an hourly rate and eligibility for a monthly performance based bonus. Employment hours anticipated to range from 30-50 hours a week or more.
– Compensated 1.5 x rate hours worked over 40 a week
– Be able to lift 50 pounds safely
– Work at heights safely including ladders, mechanical lifts and movement about roofs
– Ability to comprehend fall arrest systems
– Operate equipment with precision
– Operate company vehicles with large equipment and/or pulling loaded trailers (fluid weight)
– Hold a valid Illinois drivers license
– Have reliable transportation to our warehouse daily
– Have a smartphone and be familiar with mobile applications
– Understand policies related to employment
– Communicate fluently in English
– Pass background check and other tests/screenings required to access our client properties.
– Pass company interview by phone and/or in person.
– Endorse company policies, procedures and non-compete agreements
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org! We will not consider any applicants without providing previous work experience.